Tuesday 2 March 2010

Re-creation of World War II structures

This work was one of my best pice of art all done by me on Photoshop during Revelations Project. My idea for this project was to take photographs of old, abandoned structures in the UK and Re-create them by using Blueprints and Research of WW2 structures. The design for these structures are in 2D or 3D, even most people belive that once taking an image of the old structure brings back memories from the second world war and those who have used and fallen or survived in them.

The Type of structures I researched and worked on are:

RAF Air Fields
Old Army Defence Pillboxes
Shipwrecks of the Royal Navy

I found out that they're - Abandoned, Destroyed or Overgrowned.

Here are my images........ Also there's some landscape shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment